Join our award winning team!
INTRODUCING SALARY MATCHING
Looking for a new place to practice? Or would you like to move to a more relaxed schedule in a fun and friendly environment in an integrative office? Tell us a bit about your practice style and bring us your current contract and we will see if we can match it! Apply below !
Chiropractique is looking for talented, unique individuals to join our staff. Founded in 2005, Chiropractique has provided exceptional chiropractic care, massage therapy, and acupuncture to the San Diego community. We set ourselves apart by giving our patients individualized care in a spa-like setting.
We appreciate your interest in employment with Chiropractique. Chiropractique is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity, and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. Applicants with disabilities who need assistance with the application process may be entitled to reasonable accommodation in accordance with applicable law. If you need assistance completing this application or with the application process because of a disability, please contact the HR Department (info@Chiropractiquefit.com or 619-677-1861). Chiropractique is looking for motivating instructors that can encourage, move, and energize clients. We expect you to have a big personality since you will be the leader of the space.
- Deliver the best possible treatment/education/guidance to patients while maintaining the distinct Chiropractique aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere, and culture.
- Provide superior customer service at all times, inside and outside the office.
- Act as a Chiropractique representative, inside and outside of the office.
- Must have an active California State license for all provider openings, as well as active malpractice insurance.
- Availability for non-traditional hours, including early mornings, late evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to provide exceptional patient care each shift.
- Ability to be coached weekly by our clinical directors.
- Energizing, positive, and optimistic attitude.
- Passion for health and helping others reach their goals.
- Enthusiasm for the Chiropractique brand.
- Proven dependability and reliability.
- Outstanding customer service skills with a desire to build strong interpersonal relationships.